BA Services is part of BA Mexico
Our mission is to fulfill your Legal, Fiscal, Audit, Tax & Payroll needs, through solid solutions, products and services.
Through the vision of consistently being your reliable advisor with the highest ethical and professional principles.
Trust with personalized attention to bespoke needs.
Advice that guarantees security in your, operations & specific projects
Design, structure & administration for you or on behalf of your clients.
management & controlling, for you
or your client
We provide legal services performing the function of In-House Lawyer, under the scheme of "outsourcing":
• Elaboration, review and negotiation of Agreements & Contracts in all legal areas.
• Corporate Law (stockholder’s meetings, corporate books, notarial procedures).
• Coordination of external law firms (including litigation).
• Advice on Intellectual Property, Personal Data, Immigration and Labor Law (without litigation).
• General legal advice and consultancy in all aspects related to the company and the industry to which it belongs.
• Legal audit and compliance.
• Coordination of Civil, Commercial, Labor and Administrative litigation.
In alliance with various law firms, we also provide services in:
• Financial and Real Estate Law
• Tax, Administrative, Civil, Commercial and Labor litigation
• Personal Data
Tax laws change constantly:
• We provide a clear and complete picture of the fiscal responsibilities that must be met and fulfilled.
• We inform you of the best options to take measures and protect your interests.
• We assist our clients in the interpretation, application and implementation of the norms and decrees in force.
• We maintain the highest standards established thanks to our international affiliation, complying with auditing standards and generally accepted accounting principles in Mexico, the United States and the rest of the world.
• Audit with a financial approach, which consists in expressing a professional opinion on the logic of the financial statements.
• Audit for local & federal tax effects to comply with the regulations established by federal, local or municipal authorities.
• Operational audit, whose objective is the evaluation of the effectiveness & efficiency of the operations and transactions carried out, giving a written report containing recommendations.
• Administrative audits for special purposes in accordance with the requirements established by the board of directors, the audit committee, corporate management and other management structures.
• Audit for the government sector.
We provide outsourcing services quickly and efficiently:
• Complete administration of Mexican and foreign companies that are in the process of starting operations in Mexico.
• We provide full support until the volume of operations justifies creating an administration or management team in the company itself.
Financial control services:
• Consulting for start-up's or businesses with Mexican or foreign capital.
• Assistance in registering with government agencies or agencies.
• Accounting services for companies in the development stage, including the preparation of financial statements for administrative purposes.
• Preparation and presentation of tax returns.
• Special review of specific items.
• Treasury management for companies in the process of development.
• Other financial consulting and business development plan services.
We offer a comprehensive technological platform that facilitates the calculation and payment of your payroll:
• Automated payroll process with the latest technology, without licensing, maintenance or upgrade costs.
• Web and Able Technology, to consult or download your information from anywhere in the world.
• ERP platform capable of supporting any organizational structure and of any sector: industrial, services, commerce, etc.
• Information on payroll costs based on the needs of each company (cost centers, business lines, divisions, branches, etc.).
• Specialized and updated personnel in the areas that impact the different changes of our legislation, at no cost to your organization.
• Confidentiality of your information among your company's staff.
• Reduction of administrative and operational costs.